Cajun Turkey Burgers with Spicy Remoulade
- 1 1/4 Lbs lean ground turkey
- 6 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard or Horseradish Mustard, divided
- 6 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 3/4 Tsp salt-free spicy seasoning, divided
- 1/4 Cup light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp drained pickle relish
- 2 Tsp chopped capers
- 4 small whole wheat rolls, split
Mix turkey, 4 tbsp. mustard, 4 tbsp. parsley, and 1 1/2 tsp. spicy seasoning in large bowl. Shape into 4 patties, 1/2-inch thick.
Combine sour cream, remaining 2 tbsp. mustard and 2 tbsp. parsley, relish, capers and remaining 1/4 tsp. spicy seasoning in small bowl.
Grill burgers over medium-high heat for 12 min. or until no longer pink in center, turning once. Serve on rolls with spicy remoulade.